Milestone Internet Marketing

www.milestoneinternet.com

Lack of Professionalism, Ethics and Morals

(Former Employee)

ProsIt’s true - the company invests a lot in their trainings; workers have the opportunity to gain much knowledge in a short amount of time. Yet this seems like a clear prerequisite. The high cost of the company’s turnover, is balanced by the low cost, inexperienced labor it employs. The average E strategist is a recent graduate, lacking industry background, earning an annual salary in the mid 40’s. This perhaps, may be another “pro” for the company; they only hire a particular demographic, ensuring you will be working amongst your peers - but few, outlast a year.

ConsThere are many! But I will highlight several high-level ones, as the change in these would lead to significant boost in employee morale, and ultimately, better the company in the long run.
The executive team focuses more on employee interactions, then their job performance. Customer satisfaction and employee dedication, do not overshadow the office politics that are clearly displayed amongst the executive team and high level staff. Behavior is constantly under scrutiny and the appreciation for your 50 hour work week is not existent.
Adding to this environment is the unrealistic account load endured by all team members. Few are able to apply much of what they learn, as they are expected to manage up to 50 accounts at a time. Not sure how it is today, but this overload led to many cancellations end of last year.

Advice to Senior Management1. Lead by example – Promote teamwork and positivity through actions; offer reinforcement and steer clear of trivial matters.
2. Practice what you preach –Apply user sentiment to grow the company; reduce turnover and retain the great talent you’ve acquired.
3. Put your customer First – It’s a no brainer, a happy employee performs better! Focus on the work at hand, and avoid irrelevant factors.

I'm doing well for myself

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time

Pros: I have a lot to be thankful for. The company has taught me a whole lot about SEO, social, PPC, local, organic, and everything else… Cons: Not so much nowadays but the recruitment process was lacking for a bit. I think in the past, we’ve hired people way too early in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid at all costs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time

Pros: Free breakfasts on Friday mornings. The Christmas party was nice.… Cons: Oh, wow, where to start? Most reviews here have already covered it. When I was hired, I was promised health care from day 1. What… Advice to Senior Management: Pay people Bay area salaries! Don't expect people to work 70 hour… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Milestone Internet Marketing.

Worked for Milestone Internet Marketing? Contribute to the Community!