Milestone Internet Marketing

it's okay

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Milestone Internet Marketing

Pros

- You learn a lot of new things and are constantly trained on new e marketing practices.
- the coworkers are nice

Cons

- senior management can be very micro managing, and the potential for time offs aren't that great.
- the pay is not as competitive as other places in the area.

- trust that the employees will actually get their work done.
- free breakfast on fridays are always a good thing!

57 Other Employee Reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing (View Most Recent)

Need to experience bad management to appreciate good management.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing

Pros

Milestone taught me an abundance of online marketing and the importance of being searchable on the world wide web.

Cons

Aside from all the learnings, it was not worth it to work here and be treated as if you were worth anything.

-Upper management constantly forgot employees names and mispronounced them during team meetings.
    -After all the hard work and effort put into positions, when an employee leaves, they still not shown any appreciation.
    -No one is allowed to take Fridays off because there are pointless meetings which last hours in a stuffy conference room
    -Every account manager is definitely micromanaged and checked on almost every day to make sure they're doing their work accurately
    -A lot of broken promises in regards to promotions and salary increases
    -Definitely no work and life balance. Employees work 8-6pm and often continue to work until late at night, often times communicating with their team overseas

Your company definitely has a lot of potential to grow (considering it's been a start-up for many years), but it definitely needs to be worked on from the top down. Have faith in your employers and your employers will then have faith in you. Set the example and AT LEAST show up to meetings on time.

I find it just fine. I am not sure what the issues are. I love the place.

Current Employee - EStrategist in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - EStrategist in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing

Pros

I joined Milestone recently and became aware of the comments posted. I must say that I am surprised with some comments I have seen on this site as I have had nothing but a great time here in the last few weeks. I feel compelled to post because I don't want anyone to read these and be concerned. Most likely some of these comments may have been from an unhappy employee although I am not sure. The work environment is just fine. My manager is very pleasant and great to work with. The management is very talented and very pleasant. I feel like I have learned a lot of good stuff here in just the few weeks - something I know most of my friends at other companies are not doing. Meetings are very helpful, although a little long. Compensation is very fair. Overall, so far a great place to be and I am excited about the future here.

Cons

I do feel its a very busy place because the company is growing but given where I came from, I would rather be busy than have less to do. I can't say much negative right now because I have not seen anything that stands out.

It is too early for me to offer any advice here.

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing