Some good and some bad

Current Employee - Maintenance
Current Employee - Maintenance

Pros

The company has some good benefits like 3 weeks of vacation after 3 years. Company offers 401k.

Cons

May be asked to work for free and lose money on call when paying for gas. Managers have little or no formal training before they are move up. Owner tours are every 2 to 3 weeks and everything is dropped to impress them. The company as a whole does not value their employees. Employees are regularly fired for little to no reason. Never found an employee that thought that the company was great to work for.

Advice to Management

Value your employees; they are not disposable pieces of trash or just a number. Your employees are the ones that have made you look good. I worked for the company for 7 years and after dealing with your upper management I have came to this conclusion the upper management does not care anything about their employees. They strive on using a person up and discarding them, this is hurting your company as a whole and given the company a bad reputation with employees. After trying for many months to talk to upper management I came to the conclusion that I was never going to get heard. I rather work for another company making less money than work for this company which is unfortunately sad because I live pay check to pay check. In the end though I ‘am much happier to cut a few things out of my life than to work for your company.

Other Employee Reviews for Milestone Management

1. Great company to be a part of

Current Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Dallas, TX

Pros

The leaders of the company are absolute assets. Steve Lamberti is an ethical leader, setting the example for all. I'm proud to be a part of this expanding company.

Cons

Some adults can act like teenagers, gossiping and speaking poorly of each other. But that could happen anywhere.

2. Sales Director

Current Employee - Sales Director/Leasing in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Director/Leasing in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Milestone Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome bonus structure, really takes care of all employees. RM really only communicates with CD but still goes out of her way to make me feel important. CEO has a great personality. The company is growing.

Cons

I wish I knew more of the other employees outside of my property like I have with past companies. Maybe look into more company events? I can't say this is really a con but long term employees. Not a lot of movement in the company - people stay.

Advice to Management

Bring properties together more. It's nice to know others from different properties and I don't think you should have to be a Property Manager to get that privilege.