Milestone Promotions

milestonepromotionsinc.com

I was employed with Milestone for a little over a year, and promoted within my first 6 months

Former Employee - Event Manager  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Event Manager in Houston, TX

Pros

I was a recent college graduate when I started at Milestone, and I really value the opportunity, knowledge, and experience I was able to gain there. Not only was I was given the chance to advance into management within only a few months, but everyone that works at Milestone is incredibly friendly, and encouraging. The management really tries to help out in anyway possible, and there's no comparison to the training, and networking opportunities the company provides. Another thing I really liked is that the president of the company is very understanding of a work-life balance, and tries to ensure that the workload is not overwhelming.She also treats everyone as an equal, and doesn't create a sense of superiority. She pretty much has an open door policy and makes it very easy to approach her with problems, or concerns. I would recommend this company to anyone who is a go-getter, and who has the desire to learn a lot, advance, and make lots of money! It's a great opportunity for anyone who is a recent college grad., or who wants a career change.

Cons

I cant' say that I have any negatives. This company truly sent me flying in the right direction for a successful future. In addition to that, the President is such a great person, and I learned so much about how to run a business from her. The only reason I left was because I married someone in the military and he was relocated to another state.

Keep it up!

Other reviews for Milestone Promotions

Amazing Growth Opportunity

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Houston, TX

Pros

I have worked for several different companies including Target and Bank of America. None have ever offered such a positive and team-oriented work environment. All promotion is internal so hard work is rewarded, which is an EXTREMELY pleasant change from previous employers. The opportunity for growth is endless and the owner is supportive and a positive leader working just as hard as her entry-level trainees. Relocating for this job was the best decision I ever made! If you like challenging, fast-paced and positive work environments with rapid growth opportunity, this is the company for you.

Cons

The only challenge I've faced have been how far I'm willing/able to push myself on a daily basis.

Don't do it!

Current Employee - Event Manager  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Event Manager in Houston, TX

Pros

It's a good way to improve communications and sales skills. It's a Commissions based Sales and Marketing job which provides the opportunity of teaching and training your own sales team.

Cons

Making your own team takes longer than they promise. The products which they sell aren't very exciting, they aren't on the shelf of any retailors. There are a lot of work hours, the pay doesn't worth the amount of hours put in. No benefits or sick days or paid vacation.

Stagnant, and very political.

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Promotions.

Worked for Milestone Promotions? Contribute to the Community!