Milestone Technologies

www.milestonepowered.com
  www.milestonepowered.com
There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies

Great work environment and growth potential

Current Employee - Service Desk Tech in Fremont, CA
Current Employee - Service Desk Tech in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Milestone Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The amount of growth one can get in their career. The knowledge that can be gained. The relaxed work environment.

Cons

The commute over the bridge for those wo live in the peninsula side of the bay

Keep up the great mgmt style that you practice. Make sure to always invest in staff that is more than willing and capable of getting the job done.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Milestone Technologies (View Most Recent)

CEO needs a life coach to hold an executive meeting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Milestone Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Milestone has a who's who of Silicon Valley as clients, of course this is because they under price all of the services and take it out by having little to no benefits and operating at best under the reader in the legal department.

Cons

The best experience yet was attending an executive leadership meeting in which the CEO had a life coach assist him in appropriately communicating to his executive staff at one point the life coach told him on a live mic to shut up.

The HR department they have discriminatory practices in regards to background checks choosing on whom to run educational and employment checks and only using e-verify on non Caucasian applicants.

Have CEO step down , allow the new senior management to take care of the employees and stop the discriminatory and illegal practices.

Terrible place to work at,

Former Employee - Technical Support Role in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Support Role in Fremont, CA

I worked at Milestone Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There were no pros to my experience while working there. It was really a terrible place to work at. Would never accept a position with this company again.

Cons

Terrible benefits. Extreme micromanagement. Was expected to support multiple clients, when that was not the case explained in my contract when I joined the company. No real training just read the client's extremely out of date run book. My name would show up as a support agent in random client's run books with out being notified or trained. Was on-call every other week so there was no really work-life balance. If you take a job there be sure to keep in constant contact with HR about your PTO.

Treat your employees better. Without them there is no company. I agree with another reviewer about giving raises or cost of living raises to employees there greater then 1 year. Was there a year and a half and never got anything.

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies