Milestone Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies

Best Company I've ever worked for

Current Employee - Service Desk Supervisor/Manager in Fresno, CA
Current Employee - Service Desk Supervisor/Manager in Fresno, CA

I have been working at Milestone Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great work environment, extremely fast pace, everyone's bright, friendly, approachable, easy to work with, and works hard toward the success of the company and taking themselves to the next level. Milestone throw great parties, events, and company lunches. The compensation is competitive, benefits are great, and everyone is treated like family. There are tons of advancement opportunities, shared company resources, and corporate learning experiences. The internet connection speed is really fast, and the IT infrastructure, and corporate systems are well maintained. I think those who currently work for Milestone should consider themselves lucky enough to be brought into an environment where so many collaborate between a local and global level.

Cons

No free breakfast, lunch, and dinner, no stock options, no 401k match. (These are some of the things I believe Milestone will provide in the near future).

Dear Management,

My best advice is to continue to treat everyone with respect and to never forget how much this company has grown and the people that helped get this company to where it is today. I believe this company still has a lot of potential for growth and development, so keep taking this company to the next level and advancing IT. Also, we should have a quarterly company meeting to get everyone on the same page, and have management show/tell us why what we do matters to the companies we support and to you.

Regards,
SD Super

39 Other Employee Reviews for Milestone Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great work environment and growth potential

Current Employee - Service Desk Tech in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Service Desk Tech in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Milestone Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The amount of growth one can get in their career. The knowledge that can be gained. The relaxed work environment.

Cons

The commute over the bridge for those wo live in the peninsula side of the bay

Keep up the great mgmt style that you practice. Make sure to always invest in staff that is more than willing and capable of getting the job done.

CEO needs a life coach to hold an executive meeting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Milestone Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Milestone has a who's who of Silicon Valley as clients, of course this is because they under price all of the services and take it out by having little to no benefits and operating at best under the reader in the legal department.

Cons

The best experience yet was attending an executive leadership meeting in which the CEO had a life coach assist him in appropriately communicating to his executive staff at one point the life coach told him on a live mic to shut up.

The HR department they have discriminatory practices in regards to background checks choosing on whom to run educational and employment checks and only using e-verify on non Caucasian applicants.

Have CEO step down , allow the new senior management to take care of the employees and stop the discriminatory and illegal practices.

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies