Milestone Technologies

www.milestonepowered.com

Windows and MAC Desktop Support Tier Level 2

Former Employee - Windows and MAC Desktop Support Tier Level II  in  Fremont, CA
Former Employee - Windows and MAC Desktop Support Tier Level II in Fremont, CA

Pros

I was able to easily get into and work for various tech jobs in the Silicon Valley like Facebook, Ebay, Wyse Technology, and Nvidia.

Cons

Horrible IT management at Nvidia and Facebook in the Silicon Valley, Horrible teamwork at Nvidia and Facebook in the Siicon Valley, The temp agency had a 4 month gap of unemployment in between contracts

Get Management training, Treat your team with respect and professionalism, this is a job not IT slavery

Other reviews for Milestone Technologies

Bad

Former Employee - IT Relocation
    Former Employee - IT Relocation

Pros

I got placed in some very well known companies in the Bay Area. The work was easy and painless. The big projects had a consistent schedule too.

Cons

I disliked how the recruiters flat out lied to you. They would say the project would be at least 6 hours for both days and when I got there it would only be 2 hours then 2.5 hours the next day. I wasted more gas on the commute than the money was made. If they reimbursed for mileage, I wouldn't have an issue with this but they didn't.

I can't speak for their contracts as I never got put on them.

Be honest about the length of projects. Some people have to commute and you're wasting their time and money just for a job that is less hours than you said.

Busy, with lots of upwards opportunities.

Pros

Great assortment of companies to contract at. Huge amount of experience gained while working there, with a steep learning curve.

Cons

Could have used more guidance at the beginning or a new contract. Since you work offsite mostly, would have been nice to have a closer working relationship with other Milestone employees.

Spend more time with employees. Increased mentoring would have been helpful at the beginning of a new contract.

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies.

Worked for Milestone Technologies? Contribute to the Community!