Milestone Technologies

www.milestonepowered.com
  www.milestonepowered.com
There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies

Outside of meeting some good individuals, my overall experience at this company was not good.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I worked at Milestone Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fairly flexible hours; you're free to work at home as long as your results are there. Technical expertise is good and getting better.

Cons

A very uncertain environment. Sales Managers manage by threat and intimidation and very obviously support favorites; everyone is not treated equally. The best opportunities are handed to picked individuals to ensure their success and financial reward. The atmosphere is very tense and suspicious; and frustration abounds. Very rarely, if ever, do you hear anyone saying anything good about their job or the company. Very little training and unreasonable expectations. Very little trust or confidence in management.

Wake up and pay attention to the concerns of your people. Realize that everyone is on the same team deserving of support. Compete with your competitors, not each other.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Milestone Technologies (View Most Recent)

Some Pros/Many Cons

Former Employee - IT Technnician in Menlo Park, CA
    Former Employee - IT Technnician in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Milestone Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Decent exposure to name brand companies. Other employees can be very pleasant, easy to work with. Off-site assignments are fun.

Cons

Very little direction in terms of management. The management has little to no understanding of what it means to 'coach' employees towards success. Within IT especially at Facebook, it can be extremely political. Very weed-and-feed attitude. In the 8 months I worked there, I saw a high turnover ratio; that speaks volumes in itself. My direct manager had no idea what he expected of me, nor how he could be resourceful towards helping me achieve my goals. Overall the experience was OK. I wouldn't recommend them to any ambitions young professional.

Try to promote and retain your employees. Play less politics, and incorporate ALL employees.

Windows and MAC Desktop Support Tier Level 2

Former Employee - Windows and MAC Desktop Support Tier Level II in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Windows and MAC Desktop Support Tier Level II in Fremont, CA

I worked at Milestone Technologies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I was able to easily get into and work for various tech jobs in the Silicon Valley like Facebook, Ebay, Wyse Technology, and Nvidia.

Cons

Horrible IT management at Nvidia and Facebook in the Silicon Valley, Horrible teamwork at Nvidia and Facebook in the Siicon Valley, The temp agency had a 4 month gap of unemployment in between contracts

Get Management training, Treat your team with respect and professionalism, this is a job not IT slavery

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies