There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies

This is a young and exciting company within its headquarters.

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Chico, CA
Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Chico, CA

I have been working at Milestone Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They services the top companies in the world and get the respect from them in doing it. They work very hard to honor their commitments to the employees with incentives and excitement.

Cons

The company is growing so quickly it is making some mistakes that is costing it good employees.

Closely watch the people you put in power in your offices out of corporate headquarters. Be cautious of the example they set and make sure they have the knowledge base to give their staff the correct support and earn the respect as well.

reviews filtered by

I was fired because of my disability

I worked at Milestone Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good Pay that's it period

Cons

They really don't know how to run a business

Fire all current management in Chico and find someone who understands disabilities

Initially looks great, but ultimately a disappointing experience.

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Chico, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Chico, CA

I have been working at Milestone Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You'll meet some of the best folks working here, however almost none of them are the ones making decisions. Benefits were OK at best.

Cons

Leadership is disconnected from workforce. Micromanagement abounds. Additional responsibilities are heaped on and schedules are changed on a moment's notice without any compensation or appeals process. Don't like it? Too bad. I quote directly from HR "be thankful you even have a job paying $X an hour around here!" If you're just an agent, forget advancement unless you're ready to suck up to some seriously dysfunctional people.

I felt terrible when I finally left because my schedule was forced on another poor worker (did they want it? Heck no.) without so much as a day of notice. Performance reviews are a joke as they seem to only lead to 'corrective measures' if you don't stack up to the constantly changing metrics. If you do well, yay, stickers and useless knicknacks for your troubles!

Even when you submit feedback through provided channels, beware; word your opinion a little too strongly, and you're gone. I know of multiple instances where this happened.

Truth be told, I'm of the opinion that a job is better than no job but everyone with a good head on their shoulders is looking to jump ship ASAP regardless of what they tell you, probably because they're afraid to get axed.

Keep your promises. Take care of your front line workers. Set some solid guidelines for promotion and hire folks who can actually DO the jobs of the employees they're supposed to oversee. Then maybe, just maybe you'll turn this abysmal meatgrinder of a call center into a respectable work environment that doesn't chew up folks inside a year. Intially this was an amazing opportunity for the area, but after six months of working here, every single "core value" that management brought with them seemed to be a sham that was just on their slogan for looks. The company has potential but it needs a serious workover to become a respectable establishment.

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies