Fast paced

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Portland, OR
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Portland, OR

I have been working at Milgard Manufacturing

Pros

great people
great company philosophy

Cons

CONSTANTLY downsizing. been demoted once due to lay offs BUT I was able to remain employed

Need to have meetings to listen to employee complaints or concerns one on one rather than in a round table fashion.

Other Reviews for Milgard Manufacturing

I met a lot of people that work there from different places, and I enjoy being around them...

Current Employee - Production  in  Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Production in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Milgard Manufacturing

Pros

The #1 reason I stay is because of all the people I work with, they are great. For the most part, I like what I do...

Cons

The only downside is the raises. {No merit raises or cost of living raises}

Fight harder with Masco to get us our raises. {at least a cost of living raise every year} They raise the price of the windows to pay for the fuel to deliver the windows, so that gives us less business and cuts our hours but we still have to pay the higher fuel costs to get to work. That was just an example for the need for us employees to get the cost of living raise.

Milgard Windows

Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative  in  Hollister, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Hollister, CA

I worked at Milgard Manufacturing

Pros

Great people! Fair Compensation. Quarterly reviews provide regular feedback to every employee.

Cons

Weak senior management. Politics within the organization are considered sport. Milgard cultivates conflict between employees believing it makes them a better organization.

Top management need to engage with their employees and the industry. There is a radical disconnect between what corporate knows and what is reality at the individual facilities.

There are newer employer reviews for Milgard Manufacturing.

Worked for Milgard Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!