Milgard Manufacturing
www.milgard.com Tacoma, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work; feels like family

Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Milgard Manufacturing full-time for more than 10 years

ProsMilgard is a really great company, home-grown in Tacoma, Washington, by an outstanding entrepreneur who was fond of saying he wasn't in the window business, but rather was in the "people business." This company lives up to that philosophy. The people are friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Compensation is good and bonus plan is generous!

ConsI do not have any cons

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing as it is working; we're growing, we're leading the marketplace with new product innovation and service levels that out-pace our competitors.

Poor with current management

Senior Management (Former Employee)
Tacoma, WA

I worked at Milgard Manufacturing full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good business model and great product Cons: Management - if you aren't Mormon you don't stand a… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of Gary Gessel No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Liable stability of income that would help with my family!

Production (Former Employee)
Aurora, CO

I worked at Milgard Manufacturing full-time for more than a year

Pros: They offer great benefits that helps and can benefit an… Cons: They don't appreciate they're employers as much they should. Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your employers as much as they take… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Milgard Manufacturing.

Worked for Milgard Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Milgard Manufacturing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Milgard Manufacturing CEO Gary Gessel. All reviews posted anonymously by Milgard Manufacturing employees.