Millar Chiropractic Clinic

www.millarchiro.com

Great Company to work for.

Office Manager (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsI have been with Dr Millar and Millar Chiropractic Clinic for 8 years as an office manager. They are a great company to work for. Dr Millar has a heart of gold and helps so many people. Pay is good. We have four paid company fun-days a year. Two are just staff only and two are for the whole family. The spring Luau was great. Summer fun-day is usually at the lake. The Halloween ball is a blast and the Family Christmas Gathering is wonderful. The clinics do lots of community projects like the annual Easter egg hunt, blood drives, can drives and Christmas Angels. We work hard and play hard. The rivalry and contest between the clinics is fun. And we get great bonus. This company is committed to providing great care for its patients. They do so much for so many.

ConsBefore the cuts in healthcare we had more staff. Now we have to see more patients with less people. But I guess that's true for all doctors offices. Long hours as they are open from 8 am till 6pm or the last patient is finished. You have to have a heart for health care.

Horrible

Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) Huntsville, AL

I worked at Millar Chiropractic Clinic full-time for less than a year

Pros: Patient interaction and location are a plus. Cons: Management is unstructured and juvenile. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Millar Chiropractic Clinic.

Worked for Millar Chiropractic Clinic? Contribute to the Community!