Millennium Health

www.millenniumhealth.com
  www.millenniumhealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Health

The best job, greatest people and most amazing place I could have ever imagined to find

Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Millennium Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

While working at Millennium I have met some of the smartest, well-deserving, hard-working, genuine people that I never believe existed anymore. The company and its upper management truly care about the employees, the patients they are trying to help, and making sure the doctors receive the most accurate information to make decisions.

The company cares about doing good in the community, developed the WakeUp! campaign to educate teens on the dangers of misusing and abusing of prescription drugs, continually develop new methods of providing better patient care, pain medication, and monitoring.

The benefits are by far better than I have seen at any company, and there is unlimited potential growth if you work hard and take the initiative to help others. Millennium is by far one of the best companies I know because they are truly genuine and care about patients in pain.

Cons

The only con to working at Millennium is that the parking lot is a little small, other than that I couldn't be happier with the company, what they stand for and who they are.

Keep doing what you are doing. The support you show to everyone from the newest employee on their first day to the employee who was with the company since day 1 truly amazes me. The advances made in technology every day, allow for better pain monitoring and patient care. Keep up the good work!

35 Other Employee Reviews for Millennium Health (View Most Recent)

Profitable company, nice people, interesting service

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Bernardo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Bernardo, CA

I worked at Millennium Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Quarterly lunches, nice people, profitable, growing and Awesome Holiday Party. All of the people seemed to be happy to be working there from all the corporate departments to the lab people. Staff was easy to get along with and people for the most part took ownership of doing a good job. There was a lot growth in the lab departments and in the data entry group there so the company was doing well. The data entry jobs were numerous so that provided a good opportunity for people in-between jobs, recent college grads or a second job-you just have to be around urine in the lab for part of your shift. Management was nice.

Cons

Some items but here is the observation. Hourly workers - 30 minute lunches. You have to clock in/out for the start and end of the day, including lunches using a software app. People that needed to be reached got paged from the front desk-this was an all day broadcast. Parking lot was small, first come first serve. If go into labs be prepared to cover your nose or get used to the urine smell, some lab areas the urine smell was stronger.

Keep up the same strategy, people seem to be happy working there for the most part. Keep having the terrific Holiday Party. Consider the thought of being a bigger building or at least a bigger parking lot.

Data Entry department a wasteland

Former Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

I worked at Millennium Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

decent pay, friendly people, amazing benefits

Cons

long hours, lack of support, data entry workers treated horribly, high turn over rate,

First off, sell the job correctly. Telling someone there will be "some" overtime is incorrect; be honest. Tell them that there will be overtime every day. Secondly, put people in positions they are qualified for. Being a hair stylist doesn't qualify you to be head of HR and managing a Lowe's doesn't qualify you to manage 50+ people in a medical data entry department.

I worked with Millennium Labs for three months and in that three months, I saw a massive decline in morale and work ethic. The CSRM/Data Entry department is a wasteland of high turn over rates, people who aren't appreciated, and people who are worked to the edge. And to top it off, 1 week before my 90 day's, they announced that they would no longer be giving out 90 day pay raises.

If you want to work for Millennium Labs in the Data Entry department, be prepared to miss family events and kiss any semblance of a normal lifestyle goodbye.

There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Health