Millennium Health

www.millenniumhealth.com
  www.millenniumhealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Health

GREAT co workers. Positive environment among the employees.

I have been working at Millennium Health

Pros

Millennium Labs takes care of its own, great company events (Smashing Winter party!!), great environment with great people and competitive pay.

Cons

Micromanagement in the administrative department. Very cramped working conditions. They need a new location as they have out grown this one. Parking it absolutely atrocious.

Back off a little.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Millennium Health (View Most Recent)

Millennium Lab Collector

Former Employee - Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector in Muncie, IN
    Former Employee - Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector in Muncie, IN

I worked at Millennium Health part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great supervisor! Loved the schedule. Enjoyed meeting clients when collecting their specimen. Pay was fine. Was hoping to advance further, perhaps.

Cons

Struggled to stay busy. An issue that could be resolved

I would love to work for you again! I am willing to work in either Eastern Ohio or Indiana. I am currently working at Walmart in Portland, Indiana. Very nice co-workers and managers. But Millenium made me the happiest. I had a regular schedule that was easy to adjust to for after-work activities.

Think twice before accepting a position in the billing department.

Former Employee - EDI Specialist in Rancho San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - EDI Specialist in Rancho San Diego, CA

I worked at Millennium Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Will hire anyone to do their billing. The hours were convenient.

Cons

The work environment is very hostile and unhealthy. Job titles and positions are bogus and created to manipulate salary expectations and payouts.

This is a place that hires people in their billing department that will accept the position because they can't find work anywhere else. The workers in the billing department are like middle school kids and are all very unprofessional. The work environment creates employees starving for attention and doing whatever they need to keep their jobs because their jobs are always threatened by the actions of management. Management with the consent of the directors use their employees as watch dogs to report all seen and heard. The billing office is like a billing sweat shop. The employees are treated like mindless cattle, therefore making the work environment very hostile and unhealthy. Management handle issues and complaints by passing the buck from one manager to the other, to HR and back to management, This means the issues are never resolved and going to HR does not help at all. Employee rights mean nothing to this company. They pacify their employees by giving them free lunches on occasions and gifts like stress balls rather than deserved raises

There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Health