Millennium Information Services

www.predictr.com
  www.predictr.com
There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Information Services

Everyone is complaining about the time and money.

Current Employee - Field Inspector  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Field Inspector in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Millennium Information Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Gets me out of the house and away from doing house drudgery.

Cons

There's not enough room here to list them all. Number one is the pay per job is ridiculous, insulting and embarrassing. $5-$8, total for some jobs that take as long to do or drive to as the ones they pay a whopping $11 to do. Not only is it insulting and ridiculous but I'm truly embarrassed to tell anyone what I make per job. I found out what home insurance companies that this company does business for, and changed my own home insurance to someone else. Either this company is screwing the hell out of their own employees or the insurance companies are.

If you are any good I'm sure you already know what needs to be done.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Millennium Information Services (View Most Recent)

Minimum wage is higher than you can ever expect to make at Millennium

Former Employee - Field Inspector
    Former Employee - Field Inspector

I worked at Millennium Information Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Some flexibility in the field

Cons

The list is a mile long. Stay away from this company unless you have nothing but time on your hands and you like to be totally taken advantage of! The time that you will spend in the field and at home on the computer could never equal minimum wage.

Pay the equivalent of at least minimum wage

Just. Wow. Never again.

Former Employee - Field Inspector  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Field Inspector in Denver, CO

Pros

The joy when you write that goodbye email

Cons

Where to start? If you love driving for hundreds of miles a day, making about $3 an hour after expenses, then oh boy, this is the career for you. On the phone my manager told me "Yes you may think you're losing money, but you can write off MORE than you spend in gas therefor ending up making more at end of year"

Any job which relies on EIC as part of their benefit and salary package needs a wake up call. Yes, times are tough. But I'm working at Wal-Mart making twice what I made working 80+ hours a week for you guys AND at the end of the day, I take off my shoes and relax. I don't hunch over a computer uploading for hours.

You get up in the morning, check your work, plan a route. Drive, drive, drive. Take pictures of EVERY angle of every roof. Drive some more. Come home. Look at the rejections. read nasty QA comments. Fix rejections. Email FM. Upload. Go to bed around 2 AM. Because there is no way to drive everywhere they want you to, measure, take a million pics at each house, make and log phone calls, and then do a VERY detailed and labor intensive report for each house.

My ACCOUNT told me I would be crazy to work one more day.

The reviews on here all are real. The one glowing one is probably from some field manager hoping they can sway poor spas into coming on board. Ha! Nice try, Anon FM!

Get a clue. Pay more. Your reviews are horrible.

There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Information Services

Worked for Millennium Information Services? Contribute to the Community!