Good experience and still happily employed

Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

I moved from out of town a little over 1 year ago and had the chance to work in a position that allowed me to work with different departments. I was exposed to so many different people early on and quickly realized that in order to succeed here you must be positive and friendly as well as determined and dedicated. The owner of the company has been so kind, even in a company of hundreds of employees. Management is supportive if you are willing to work hard and communicate honestly and openly. The pay is very fair and if you prove to be a valuable employee they will reward you. The health benefits are amazing and much better than any company I have worked for before (100% paid for). The company has doubled in size since I started and that's very encouraging. Overall I am very happy.

Cons

There are a lot of young employees in some departments and they may not see the potential with the company at first. Some negative personalities but that's expected in a company of this size. Very strict with tattoos and piercings but understandable considering the number of oustide business visitors.

Other Reviews for Millennium Labs

The best job, greatest people and most amazing place I could have ever imagined to find

Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - CSRM/Data Entry in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

While working at Millennium I have met some of the smartest, well-deserving, hard-working, genuine people that I never believe existed anymore. The company and its upper management truly care about the employees, the patients they are trying to help, and making sure the doctors receive the most accurate information to make decisions.

The company cares about doing good in the community, developed the WakeUp! campaign to educate teens on the dangers of misusing and abusing of prescription drugs, continually develop new methods of providing better patient care, pain medication, and monitoring.

The benefits are by far better than I have seen at any company, and there is unlimited potential growth if you work hard and take the initiative to help others. Millennium is by far one of the best companies I know because they are truly genuine and care about patients in pain.

Cons

The only con to working at Millennium is that the parking lot is a little small, other than that I couldn't be happier with the company, what they stand for and who they are.

Keep doing what you are doing. The support you show to everyone from the newest employee on their first day to the employee who was with the company since day 1 truly amazes me. The advances made in technology every day, allow for better pain monitoring and patient care. Keep up the good work!

Profitable company, nice people, interesting service

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rancho Bernardo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Bernardo, CA

I worked at Millennium Labs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Quarterly lunches, nice people, profitable, growing and Awesome Holiday Party. All of the people seemed to be happy to be working there from all the corporate departments to the lab people. Staff was easy to get along with and people for the most part took ownership of doing a good job. There was a lot growth in the lab departments and in the data entry group there so the company was doing well. The data entry jobs were numerous so that provided a good opportunity for people in-between jobs, recent college grads or a second job-you just have to be around urine in the lab for part of your shift. Management was nice.

Cons

Some items but here is the observation. Hourly workers - 30 minute lunches. You have to clock in/out for the start and end of the day, including lunches using a software app. People that needed to be reached got paged from the front desk-this was an all day broadcast. Parking lot was small, first come first serve. If go into labs be prepared to cover your nose or get used to the urine smell, some lab areas the urine smell was stronger.

Keep up the same strategy, people seem to be happy working there for the most part. Keep having the terrific Holiday Party. Consider the thought of being a bigger building or at least a bigger parking lot.

There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Labs.

Worked for Millennium Labs? Contribute to the Community!