Millennium Labs
www.becausepainmatters.com San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

NOT worth it - Medical Billing Dept

Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Millennium Labs as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI guess the pay is alright...

ConsThey hire TEMPS a LOT!!! They would his temps and then if you do screw up or need to have an emergency day off they WILL let you go... No matter if it is an absolute emergency. They will hire you after a few months of working there, but after you've been hired for a couple of weeks they will let you go for any reason they feel is suitable, could be even the fact that you're in hospital for pneumonia... They DON'T care.

Advice to Senior ManagementCARE about your employees!!! Even though they are TEMPS, they are still human beings and it is absolutely unreasonable if you let them go just cause they have an emergency, in life, normal people have emergencies. Wanna hire perfect employees? HIRE ROBOTS!!! You can afford it!

Great company to work for

Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros: I love working for Millennium. They work with you, offer… Cons: Management styles are all different Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within your company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good experience and still happily employed

CSRM/Data Entry (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros: I moved from out of town a little over 1 year ago and had the chance to work in a position that allowed me to… Cons: There are a lot of young employees in some departments and they may not see the potential with the company at first. Some negative… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Millennium Labs.

Worked for Millennium Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Millennium Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Millennium Labs CEO Brock Hardaway. All reviews posted anonymously by Millennium Labs employees.