Millennium Labs
www.becausepainmatters.com San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Millennium Lab Collector

Laboratory Service Assistant - Collector (Former Employee)
Muncie, IN

ProsGreat supervisor! Loved the schedule. Enjoyed meeting clients when collecting their specimen. Pay was fine. Was hoping to advance further, perhaps.

ConsStruggled to stay busy. An issue that could be resolved

Advice to Senior ManagementI would love to work for you again! I am willing to work in either Eastern Ohio or Indiana. I am currently working at Walmart in Portland, Indiana. Very nice co-workers and managers. But Millenium made me the happiest. I had a regular schedule that was easy to adjust to for after-work activities.

GREAT co workers. Positive environment among the employees.

I have been working at Millennium Labs

Pros: Millennium Labs takes care of its own, great company events… Cons: Micromanagement in the administrative department. Very cramped working conditions. They need a… Advice to Senior Management: Back off a little. – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Think twice before accepting a position in the billing department.

EDI Specialist (Former Employee)
    Rancho San Diego, CA

I worked at Millennium Labs full-time for less than a year

Pros: Will hire anyone to do their billing. The hours were… Cons: The work environment is very hostile and unhealthy. Job titles and… Advice to Senior Management: This is a place that hires people in their billing department that will accept the position because they can't find work anywhere else. The workers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Millennium Labs.

Worked for Millennium Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Millennium Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Millennium Labs CEO Brock Hardaway. All reviews posted anonymously by Millennium Labs employees.