Millennium Labs
www.becausepainmatters.com San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Lacking Leadership

ProsEmployees are passionate, creative and hungry for respect, autonomy and the ability to express their ideas and contribute to the overall success of the Company.

ConsLeadership is greatly lacking in the departments with the highest volumes of employees. There is also a high level of unprofessionalism, immaturiy in the management teams and lack of compassion for their employees. In addition there is an excessive amount of micromanagement taking place. Many Managers/Supervisors throughout the organization do not delegate to, trust/respect and/or Mentor/challenge their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have been an employee at Millennium for a couple years and I am saddened by the changes/decisions newer middle and frontline managers/supervisors are making. This has taken several departments off course and impacted many employees negatively. Please set expectations for your managers/supervisors and give them the tools they need to be successful or this company will continue to lose really amazing talent.

Company has potential

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company has good benefits, they are growing very fast. … Cons: Operating like there is 10 employees instead of 1200. Members of upper… Advice to Senior Management: Take an on-going class or seminar on how to be respectful. Because your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not Professional

Millennium Laboratory Assistant-Collector (Former Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Millennium Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros: They have pretty great benefits. Cons: They do not protect their employees from hippa violations Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Millennium Labs.

Worked for Millennium Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Millennium Labs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Millennium Labs CEO Brock Hardaway. All reviews posted anonymously by Millennium Labs employees.