There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Pharmaceuticals

Top 100 Places to Work

Current Employee - Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Millennium Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Millennium is a great place to work!

Cons

Low turnover, which sometimes means you have to wait a little longer for career growth

Keep up the good work!

60 Other Employee Reviews for Millennium Pharmaceuticals (View Most Recent)

My experience, not bad

Current Employee - Scientist I  in  Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - Scientist I in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Millennium Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros

Transparency in strategy and company direction, career development is enforced,

Cons

Too much discussion on the same topic, people stay too long even when they do not like the job, no cultural diversity

Employees tend to have the same personality type to the hiring manager, not necessarily encouraging cultural diversity.

Outstanding company dedicated to curing cancer and to your personal development

Current Employee - QA Specialist  in  Cambridge, MA
    Current Employee - QA Specialist in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Millennium Pharmaceuticals as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Millennium's tagline is "We aspire to cure cancer," and they are truly dedicated to this. The company will take every opportunity possible to bring in a patient who is being treated with one of their products so that they can tell their story. It's a constant reminder of why we work here; to save lives.

In my department, the management team has been very dedicated to my personal development, which I really appreciate since I just graduated from college. They have also been very flexible, and allow me to make my own schedule as long as I put in 40 hours each week.

Overall this is a wonderful place to work. Many of my colleagues have jokingly told me that Millennium has ruined my career, because from their experience there is no company out there that is better to work for.

Cons

None yet; I have yet to meet a single person here who I have had a problem with. I have no complaints.

Keep doing what you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Millennium Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!