There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Pharmacy

Overall not a bad place to work but little oppertunity for advancement.

I have been working at Millennium Pharmacy

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at Millennium Pharmacy is the friendly atmospher and the team effort of co-workers and managers.

Cons

The major downside at Millennium Pharmacy is the limited opportunity for advancement within the company and the lack of educational incentives for it's employees.

The advice I would give for management is to recognize the work of all employees in each of the different department within the company.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Millennium Pharmacy (View Most Recent)

A/P supervise team of three, month end close accruals, acct reconciliations, entering invoices, check runs, auditing

Current Employee - A/P Supervisor  in  Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Current Employee - A/P Supervisor in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Millennium Pharmacy full-time for less than a year

Pros

putting controls in place, training of better processes, bi-weekly meetings to discuss ideas and issues

Cons

My commute is hectic and expensive, and compensation does not balance

It's not getting better.

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at Millennium Pharmacy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility in terms of PTO use. Benefits are okay, not great or horrible. Decent work life balance. Coworkers are friendly and cooperative.

Cons

Management by crisis, many functions and departments are understaffed to the point where important work is not getting done. A series of layoffs over several years have left departments with entry level employees who must perform work that should be done by a manager or supervisor. Most new hires are just warm bodies and may or may not be qualified for their jobs. Pay is not close to competitive with the market and it is astounding the good employees the company does have continue to stay. Certain practices are not done in accordance with GAAP. In my opinion, I have significant doubt this company has the ability to operate as a going concern in for the next 12 months.

Scuttle the ship.

There are newer employer reviews for Millennium Pharmacy

Worked for Millennium Pharmacy? Contribute to the Community!