There are newer employer reviews for Miller Canfield

Excellent Law Firm with remarkable people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Detroit, MI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I worked at Miller Canfield

Pros

Plenty of Attorney's / Staff here are easy to work with. In this firm you find everyone is hard working and has the "team" atmosphere.

Cons

When you work in the Law Firm environment you always work with a few difficult attorney's who wait till the last minute, demand the impossible and have no real concern for their co-workers. You find these people in every firm, but they were few & far between in my experiences here.

Beware office gossip that can spread like a cancer within any firm. People can often be replaced but too often it's the wrong person.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Miller Canfield (View Most Recent)

I love working at this firm. The people are simply the Best of any firm.

Current Employee - Attorney
    Current Employee - Attorney

I have been working at Miller Canfield full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

the people are genuine and supportive. There is a team spirit attitude at the firm.

Cons

I can't say anything negative about this firm

Up to this point in my life, this was the best 8 years in professional career when I was a paralegal.

Former Employee - Paralegal, 8th-Year  in  Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Paralegal, 8th-Year in Troy, MI

I worked at Miller Canfield

Pros

Coworkers, exellent benefits, professional work environment, and opportunities for growth and education in other areas of the law if you had the desire to explore and learn. Also, if you worked hard and showed dedication, you were rewarded with excellent bonuses. Of all of the law firms I have worked at, this firm by far has the best bonuses I have ever received. The bonuses were not based on length of employment but based on your actual work product, which I believe is the fairest bonus system a company could adopt.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one.

Keep up the great work and I hope that the firm is ran the same way it was when I left it to move to Florida in 2008.

There are newer employer reviews for Miller Canfield

Worked for Miller Canfield? Contribute to the Community!