Miller Canfield
www.millercanfield.com Detroit, MI 500 to 999 Employees

Excellent Law Firm with remarkable people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Detroit, MI

ProsPlenty of Attorney's / Staff here are easy to work with. In this firm you find everyone is hard working and has the "team" atmosphere.

ConsWhen you work in the Law Firm environment you always work with a few difficult attorney's who wait till the last minute, demand the impossible and have no real concern for their co-workers. You find these people in every firm, but they were few & far between in my experiences here.

Advice to Senior ManagementBeware office gossip that can spread like a cancer within any firm. People can often be replaced but too often it's the wrong person.

I love working at this firm. The people are simply the Best of any firm.

Attorney (Current Employee)

I have been working at Miller Canfield full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: the people are genuine and supportive. There is a team… Cons: I can't say anything negative about this firm More

Up to this point in my life, this was the best 8 years in professional career when I was a paralegal.

Paralegal, 8th-Year (Former Employee)
    Troy, MI

I worked at Miller Canfield

Pros: Coworkers, exellent benefits, professional work environment, and opportunities for growth and education in other areas of the law if you had the desire to explore… Cons: I honestly can't think of one. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work and I hope that the firm is ran the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Miller Canfield.

Worked for Miller Canfield? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Miller Canfield reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Miller Canfield CEO Michael P. McGee . All reviews posted anonymously by Miller Canfield employees.