There are newer employer reviews for Miller & Milone, P.C.

Exploitive resume builder for writers

Current Employee - Appeal Writer in Garden City, NY
Current Employee - Appeal Writer in Garden City, NY

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free coffee in a decent corporate building. Friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Very low pay, expensive benefits, 6 month probationary period to be eligible for medical or other benefits. No opportunities for advancement. No training program. Very disorganized.

Advice to Management

Give your employees a reason to stay with the company instead of creating a culture of high turnover.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Okay if you're starting out but cannot see as a career

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C.

Pros

The people are nice for the most part. The job is relatively easy and decent benefits

Cons

The pay is pretty low. A lot of the money brought it seems to stay at the top of the chain. 15 an hour is a good starting point but you cannot live on Long Island if this is your only salary. The raises they give are not even close to raises I've received at other jobs. We do get bonuses but again they range between 1-125 a month. Previous jobs were 2-600 depending on how well you performed

Advice to Management

Pay your employees what they're worth. If it wasn't for us you wouldn't be making the money.

2. Bunch of Bologna !

Current Employee - Corporate in Garden City, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate in Garden City, NY

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro to this place are that there are some very nice people working here who share the same level of hatred that I do.

Cons

Upper management is ridiculous. I've worked here long enough to see how little they care about anyone who doesn't hold an executive title. The pay is so under the market average but they try to make you feel like you owe them your blood and first born ! If you have to leave early for child related reasons they talk about you negatively behind your back. If your going on vacation they wait until the day before and pile unnecessary work on you. Not to mention that all of the positive reviews below are written by management to pretend this isn't a miserable place! Run don't walk away from here !

Advice to Management

Get rid of entire executive staff and hire replacements who actually know how to do their job.