Miller & Milone, P.C.

www.millermilone.com

Exploitive resume builder for writers

Current Employee - Appeal Writer  in  Garden City, NY
Current Employee - Appeal Writer in Garden City, NY

Pros

Free coffee in a decent corporate building. Friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Very low pay, expensive benefits, 6 month probationary period to be eligible for medical or other benefits. No opportunities for advancement. No training program. Very disorganized.

Give your employees a reason to stay with the company instead of creating a culture of high turnover.

Other reviews for Miller & Milone, P.C.

Lots of opportunities to learn. Great benefits

Pros

Over the last three years, I had plenty of opportunities to learn new things about the firm and the healthcare industry. Miller & Milone has recently has a great team of managers and administrative people. I have more than one person I can see when I have questions. Benefits are good (vacation, holidays, 401k).

Cons

I witnessed a huge growth in overall company size, which brought with it a lot of structure and policies. I guess you have to have those in today's professional world so it's not really a con...

Very rewarding

Pros

I worked at Miller and Milone for over 13 years and it was by far the best work experience of my life. I always had input and got great feedback and support from management both before I was a part of management and after I became a part of management. Throughout my tenure at Miller and Milone there was a definite feeling of family.

Cons

The only Con I an think of was that my position with Miller and Milone was much more then an 8 hour day but in fairness no one ever asked or expected I do anything after hours.

I have been away from the company for 5 years so I would not be able to add any advice for Management.

There are newer employer reviews for Miller & Milone, P.C..

Worked for Miller & Milone, P.C.? Contribute to the Community!