Miller & Milone, P.C.

www.millermilone.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Miller & Milone, P.C.

run as fast as you can

Current Employee - Appeal Writer in Garden City, NY

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

wish i could say there were more pros than the " free coffee" but its not that free since we dont have bonuses or raises.

Cons

management is very disconnected from employees. although company is basically about insurance the management team has never set foot in an insurance company and make rules as they go along. If they like you or you are a suck up you will do fine if you know what you are doing and realize that managment doesnt you are not going to do well. if they dont like you you might as well quit.

actually listen to the employees and maybe take an insurance class so that you actually know what you are talking about..

8 Other Employee Reviews for Miller & Milone, P.C. (View Most Recent)

Exploitive resume builder for writers

Current Employee - Appeal Writer in Garden City, NY

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Free coffee in a decent corporate building. Friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Very low pay, expensive benefits, 6 month probationary period to be eligible for medical or other benefits. No opportunities for advancement. No training program. Very disorganized.

Give your employees a reason to stay with the company instead of creating a culture of high turnover.

This Firm continues to grow and provide annual increases

Current Employee - General in Garden City, NY
    Current Employee - General in Garden City, NY

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

In a time when many companies are laying people off or simply not giving annual raises, during the time of my employment this company continues to give annual reviews with raises, has other nice perks like free coffee, paid lunch hours, birthday gifts, company logo type gifts at the annual meeting, pies at Thanksgiving, etc. I have had a great experience working at Miller & Milone.

Cons

I can think of no cons. The time off policies match pretty much what I have experienced prior to coming to Miller & Milone, there is a good leadership structure in place which continues to be refined and they pay me for my lunch hour - who does that?

There are newer employer reviews for Miller & Milone, P.C.