run as fast as you can

Current Employee - Appeal Writer  in  Garden City, NY
Current Employee - Appeal Writer in Garden City, NY

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

wish i could say there were more pros than the " free coffee" but its not that free since we dont have bonuses or raises.

Cons

management is very disconnected from employees. although company is basically about insurance the management team has never set foot in an insurance company and make rules as they go along. If they like you or you are a suck up you will do fine if you know what you are doing and realize that managment doesnt you are not going to do well. if they dont like you you might as well quit.

actually listen to the employees and maybe take an insurance class so that you actually know what you are talking about..

Other Reviews for Miller & Milone, P.C.

Exploitive resume builder for writers

Current Employee - Appeal Writer  in  Garden City, NY
    Current Employee - Appeal Writer in Garden City, NY

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free coffee in a decent corporate building. Friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Very low pay, expensive benefits, 6 month probationary period to be eligible for medical or other benefits. No opportunities for advancement. No training program. Very disorganized.

Give your employees a reason to stay with the company instead of creating a culture of high turnover.

Lots of opportunities to learn. Great benefits

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Over the last three years, I had plenty of opportunities to learn new things about the firm and the healthcare industry. Miller & Milone has recently has a great team of managers and administrative people. I have more than one person I can see when I have questions. Benefits are good (vacation, holidays, 401k).

Cons

I witnessed a huge growth in overall company size, which brought with it a lot of structure and policies. I guess you have to have those in today's professional world so it's not really a con...

There are newer employer reviews for Miller & Milone, P.C..

Worked for Miller & Milone, P.C.? Contribute to the Community!