There are newer employer reviews for Miller & Milone, P.C.

Lots of opportunities to learn. Great benefits

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Over the last three years, I had plenty of opportunities to learn new things about the firm and the healthcare industry. Miller & Milone has recently has a great team of managers and administrative people. I have more than one person I can see when I have questions. Benefits are good (vacation, holidays, 401k).

Cons

I witnessed a huge growth in overall company size, which brought with it a lot of structure and policies. I guess you have to have those in today's professional world so it's not really a con...

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Very rewarding

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I worked at Miller and Milone for over 13 years and it was by far the best work experience of my life. I always had input and got great feedback and support from management both before I was a part of management and after I became a part of management. Throughout my tenure at Miller and Milone there was a definite feeling of family.

Cons

The only Con I an think of was that my position with Miller and Milone was much more then an 8 hour day but in fairness no one ever asked or expected I do anything after hours.

Advice to Management

I have been away from the company for 5 years so I would not be able to add any advice for Management.

Do not stop at all!

Current Employee - Worker in Garden City, NY
    Current Employee - Worker in Garden City, NY

I have been working at Miller & Milone, P.C. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

About Miliier and Milone there are no pros

Cons

Upper management from the owner on down are way to full of themselves. Benefits take way to long to kick in. To many games for such a small firm. Not really a law firm at all and it will never be. Mostly a glorified collections agency. for a firm this size it should be fun to work at but all it is is a living hell. Do not work here you will hate yourself later. Most of the workers here are people who will never get to the big time.