MillerCoors

www.millercoors.com

Trenton Brewery is not a bad place to be!

Production Tech (Current Employee) Trenton, OH

ProsThe job (hourly) is not as physically demanding as other manufacturing jobs I have had. It is a job you can grow old in. You are able to to develop your career by as much as you are willing to put into it. Production Technicians are only $.70 behind the maintenance folks. Ability to switch shifts with others.

ConsAt Trenton there is no 401K match for hourly workers. (There was a $400 match per YEAR but, the Union opted to trade that for and extra $1 toward pension.) Most managers are afraid to deal with individuals who are lacking depending on there race and gender. They used to offer transportation costs re-imbursed to new managers if they stayed for a year but, so many left after a year that it is now a two year deal.

Advice to Senior ManagementSurvey the workers for ideas, complaints and suggestions. Despite being a job you can grow old in, moral between hourly and management could be better.

2 great companies combine, uncertainty in new organization

Finance (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at MillerCoors

Pros: Competitive salaries and bonuses Qualified and smart people in middle level management Most salaried employees are happy with the organization… Cons: Uncertainty about the future for advancement - with the merger of Miller & Coors there has been a flattening in the organization. With people… Advice to Senior Management: Develop some program (either formal or informal) to help employees identify a career… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Miller Brewing Company has lost its focus on the consumer and the Miller LIte brand is losing equity.

Marketing (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at MillerCoors

Pros: Miller Brewing Company offers the ability to travel and be… Cons: The work hours are long for those who actually want to do a good job. People are promoted into management positions based on who… Advice to Senior Management: SAB Miller has allowed Coors Brewing Company to allow a disportionate amount of unqualified Coors employees to outplace qualified Miller employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MillerCoors.

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!