There are newer employer reviews for MillerCoors

Miller (Pre MillerCoors)

Former Employee - Chain Account Manager
Former Employee - Chain Account Manager

I worked at MillerCoors full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The atmosphere at Miller was very professional, supportive, and fun. The company embraced diversity and encouraged creativity. This was a company that valued its employees and invested heavily into training and development for success. Based on my experience, Miller provided reasonable, yet challenging, goals andd objectives; and, rewarded their employees for superior performance. Although relocation was typically required for advancement in the sales department, the company promoted from within and provided excellent financial and business support during these transition periods. I would recommend Miller to anyone with the desire to work hard and deliver results.

Cons

There were very few cons to my employment at Milller. Advancement usually required relocation; and, that could be a burden (I relocated 9 times in 14 years). However, they did promote from within which was a positive. A nucleus of "good old boys -- favorites" also existing among management that wasn't always a positive. These individuals were not held to the same standards at the rest of the company and occassionally did not deserve their position.

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize your employees as your most valuable asset. If you don't already embrace 360 degree assessments, this may be extremely valuable in evaluating and developing your management team.

reviews filtered by
  1. Somewhat inconsistent across the enterprise, but working in the supply chain is challenging and rewarding.

I have been working at MillerCoors

Pros

Good People from both legacy companies

Cons

New talent that has been brought in lacks vision

2. Good Company...needs more organization in the satellite offices

I worked at MillerCoors

Pros

--Great Brand
    --Good people to work with
    --Visibility among senior leaders

Cons

--Disorganized
    --Pay is low
    --No alignment with Union leadership/members

There are newer employer reviews for MillerCoors