MillerCoors
www.millercoors.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Great experience

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsGreat brands, fun events, solid innovation, cool company. Looking to get younger and adapt with the changing consumer. Great time if your on the right team and working for the right manager.

ConsMany changes with brand direction, work life balance, fairly flat organization. Goals are drilled down without much local market perspective, feel unrealistic.

Advice to Senior ManagementStreamline product introductions in a more efficient manner from A-Z, set more realistic goals.

Since the merger of Miller & Coors, this company has lost many talented people due many culture changes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MillerCoors full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people and perks great location in downtown Chicago Cons: workload in some positions is overwhelming and not many opportunities for females in management roles Work/life… Advice to Senior Management: treat your long term employees with respect and work on work/life balance… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The people there are good people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MillerCoors as a contractor

Pros: Balanced working ethic for the employees Cons: The merge with miller screwed the company......when high management wont… Advice to Senior Management: Know the business from the ground up before deciding to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MillerCoors.

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MillerCoors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MillerCoors CEO Tom Long. All reviews posted anonymously by MillerCoors employees.