MillerCoors

www.millercoors.com

Culture, culture, culture.. severely lacking in Milwaukee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsGreat pay, great lower-level Teams. Excellent people from Level 2 on down (front line leadership), above that, forget it.
Every level of management has an extraordinary level of management skills-not to be confused with Leadership skills.

ConsThe MKE plant is completely off the charts in terms of shady politics, too many snap decisions made off of one (or none-just "feelings" about people) data point, and an absolute lack of leadership above the floor level. When I say lack of leadership, I'll give you a great example: When you walk into a cheerleading All-Plant meeting, it's always great for morale when the plant leadership basically tells you that "we care about your opinion", then telling you that it's a horrible job market and that you should be happy to be employed. No, not a joke.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't know how in the heck the Staff at the plant could make the environment any less fun. It's crazy when you have visits from Executive leadership and they sound like they wake up every day, have fun, and make money. Like working in the Beer business should be (and is protrayed), yet somehow there is nothing but a culture of fear, unrealistic expectations, and no recognition for great things unless you are one of the "Chosen Ones" (who, by the way, can get drunk at company functions, sleep off a DWI in the parking lot, etc with no repercussions).

Please stop making decisions at the wrong level. The plant manager should never be the ultimate decision maker for who gets promoted, etc when they have managers 2 levels below them that actually work with the people to make those decisions. It's too much politics.

Multi-Cultural Sales Rep

Multi-Cultural Sales Representative (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at MillerCoors full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great entry level compensation package. Cons: Poor/non existent sales training program. Advice to Senior Management: Hire an outside training organization to help develop a sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good benefits but no chance of advancement

Maintenance Planner (Current Employee) Eden, NC

I have been working at MillerCoors full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits with decent compensation Cons: No chance of advancement even with additional degree's and training. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MillerCoors.

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!