There are newer employer reviews for MillerCoors

Started out best place to work for in Tx, Benefits and work conditions changed and people want out

I have been working at MillerCoors

Pros

There is a Union to support employee regarding grievances. The Rate of pay is one of the best around. The Location is convenient to the metroplex and you don't have to fight traffic too badly.

Cons

Benefits have become so costly that raises don't come near compensating for them, not even considering the higher cost of living, higher taxation of our nation.
Working with Caustic Chemicals without adequate protection.

Get rid of the old timers who sit on their rear all day, hire people who want to and will work!

183 Other Employee Reviews for MillerCoors (View Most Recent)

Senior Planning Analyst

Current Employee - Senior Analyst  in  Golden, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Golden, CO

I have been working at MillerCoors full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent culture that emphasizes the value of people. work life balance a high priority among leadership in my team. Great support from team when proposing new ideas that challenges the way we currently do business

Cons

Emphasis on treating people well can occasionally result in group think or failure to challenge status quo.

Great Company to Work for

I worked at MillerCoors

Pros

Beer is a fun product to work on, and social people are attracted to the adult beverage industry, and stay in the industry. It's a very collaborative environment, a lot of idea sharing to get to a better end result.

Cons

Like any large company, you can be on the "good" list or the "bad" list by the senior leadership team. If you are on the "good" list, you are golden, an it's probably because you've done good work and found a way to make that work known. If you are on the "bad" list you are not going to move up.

There are newer employer reviews for MillerCoors

Worked for MillerCoors? Contribute to the Community!