Mills-Peninsula Health Services

Challenging opportunities

Current Employee - Chief Financial Officer  in  Burlingame, CA
Current Employee - Chief Financial Officer in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at Mills-Peninsula Health Services

Pros

Provides opportunity to improve the health of the community; nimble culture

Cons

Lots of changes coming in Healthcare Industry

Remain focused on the improving the the health of the community

8 Other Employee Reviews for Mills-Peninsula Health Services (View Most Recent)

Big Brother, MPH, tells you when, how far, and how long you HAVE to do it without consideration of what Happened to you.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burlingame, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at Mills-Peninsula Health Services

Pros

If you are a nurse, at least you can contribute your skills and knowledge. However, computer charting and inane ever changing polices knock the backbone out of what one is called to do in giving ample care to the patient. Here, it's about the money. For who? The hospital.

Cons

Little care, thought, or consideration of a Professional's needs. Work related injuries are shunned as being "much to do about nothing." Policies forever change without input from employees. Those that implement these policies are most often inexperienced and focused on only their "expertise" while disregarding the flow of the entire system or purpose.

Management states that the hospital is about service, expertise, and functionality; however, the real protocol has little to do or concern about those who are doing the work. Nurses are treated with total disrespect.

Collection of Blood Draw, Receiving and pocessing of Blood drawn and tracking and transfering the specimen to Livermore

Current Employee - Laboratory Technician - I  in  San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Laboratory Technician - I in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Mills-Peninsula Health Services part-time for less than a year

Pros

This is very big company under the Sutter health services, it is a big pleasure and good experience to work here and good camaraderie with all my co workers

Cons

To move fast and learn more and faster everyday so patients will not lost their patience and will continue to
    come back to us.

To continue giving the good benefits for all the employees and so they will strive more and continiously help the company to achieve the goal.

There are newer employer reviews for Mills-Peninsula Health Services

Worked for Mills-Peninsula Health Services? Contribute to the Community!