Overall, a good experience

Current Employee - Director in Fairfield, CT
Current Employee - Director in Fairfield, CT

I have been working at Millward Brown

Pros

Great people, opportunities for advancement,

Cons

Tend to pile on the work on good employees, compensation does not match the work, senior management is not always in touch, work life balance as greatly decreased over the years

Advice to Management

listen to those on the ground

reviews filtered by
  1. Aesthetic offices, nice place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

I worked at Millward Brown

Pros

Employees really care about their clients and performing well for the clients

Cons

Leaders take a long time to make tough decisions and fail to communicate timely

A good place to start..an impossible place to advance

Current Employee - Assistant Research Executive in Fairfield, CT
    Current Employee - Assistant Research Executive in Fairfield, CT

I have been working at Millward Brown

Pros

Millward Brown is a good company to help individuals build a strong foundation. It provided me with the basic tools and skills required in market research. Furthermore, I really enjoyed the people I worked with. They made coming to work each day a pleasant experience.

Cons

There is absolutely no room for growth and a severe disconnect between senior management and the rest of the company. They leave their employees in the dark about important issues (i.e. promotions, layoffs) and think that by distracting them with Friday ice cream trucks and occasional free lunches, people will simply forget about the fact that they are being worked to the bone without getting paid and that they will not be receiving a promotion, bonus, or pay increase anytime soon.

Advice to Management

I would suggest that senior management strengthen their communication with the rest of the company. The disconnect causes a lot of frustration and discouragement for the rest of MB employees. Furthermore, it is important to recognize and reward your quality employees appropriately. A company with unhappy employees will not be able to reach its maximum potential.