Millward Brown

www.millwardbrown.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Millward Brown

Millward Brown Internship in Singapore

Current Intern - Quantitative Market Research Intern (Summer) in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Millward Brown as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Chances to expose to various brand assessment tools, questionaire development, how qualitative and quantitative teams co-operate with each others. Friendly and laid-back working environment. Work-life balance. Good employee welfare. Professionalism is high. Very big office with nice color code and design. Regular training and sharing talks are helpful. Senior management is easily reachable and warm to employees. Employees are from diverse ethnicities.

Cons

should improve more on employee welfare.

Keep on the good job!

199 Other Employee Reviews for Millward Brown (View Most Recent)

Decent work culture

Current Employee - Project Management in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Project Management in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Millward Brown full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get really good growth opportunities

Cons

Have to go through some sick working hrs

Faster decision making

Started off great, has greatly deteriorated over the last year

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Millward Brown full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Flexible work schedule (can bring your laptop home if you need to work from there)
    -Additional summer "hours" you can take from Memorial Day - Labor Day (does not count against PTO)
    -In office happy hours (a few times per month)
    -Some big name clients

Cons

-Work is VERY repetitive
    -Much more DATA heavy than "consultative" (they will try to tell you this is like a "brand consulting" firm...it's not. We're churn out a lot of data and surveys. You only get to be a "brand consultant" if you're a Director or higher)
    -The work hours can be long if you don't get your work done on time OR if a client needs something ASAP
    -The methodology is very archaic
    -I think MB's competitors will outshine this company, I don't see where the future of this business is going
    -ZERO CAREER PATH. You'll get stuck at your position for a long time
    -Entry level employees are treated like factory workers, just churning out data sheets, and doing all the terrible stuff (and you'll be in the position a long long long time)

Get it together!!!! Do you value your employees? Give us a raise! Hire more people!! You're losing people faster than "upper management" (whoever they are) can replace them! Making working conditions even worse. Don't give us iPads one year, and then FREEZE our salary and make lay-offs the next year. That gives us ZERO confidence in who is running this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Millward Brown