Milwaukee Electric Tool

www.milwaukeetool.com
  www.milwaukeetool.com
There are newer employer reviews for Milwaukee Electric Tool

Great company, fast moving, tons of room for upward mobility within this company

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager
Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager

I have been working at Milwaukee Electric Tool full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Culture is positive and motivating. Most mangers are great. Young sales and marketing team. Company always promotes within.

Cons

Pay could be higher but bonus is nice

Keep it up!!!

Milwaukee Electric Tool Response

Dec 29, 2013Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback and contribution to the success of our organization! We truly believe in promoting from with in whenever possible.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Milwaukee Electric Tool (View Most Recent)

Disappointing company - compensation to their hardest working and most committed employees decreasing every year.

Current Employee - Engineering in Brookfield, WI
    Current Employee - Engineering in Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Milwaukee Electric Tool full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company has been growing and increasing sales, but it has been through selling cheaper outsourced foreign hand tools.

Cons

We are required to come in early and work late and field 10pm conference calls with China. Upper management pushes us for more and more every day. So we every day work our buts off and sacrifice time from our families, overall the pay and bonuses were the worst I have ever seen here. They had a record sales year, and the pay and bonuses were the worst, workers are really disappointed with how the company had been going backwards in their compensation to their hardest working and most committed employees.

The company wastes a lot of time with poor communications from the top down. It is just too common to have duplicate efforts on the same work. We spends hours everyday in useless meeting and you look around and everyone is just surfing the internet on phones.

Expect to be ignored if you try and say good morning to any upper management when you pass them in the halls. They act as if you do not exist and bury their noses into their phone texts to ignore you. Management has missed the mark and they are ingrained as being dysfunctional in the company. But they are so focused on the bottom line they completely miss reality.

Don't forget that not just senior management likes bonuses. The rest of us that worked long hours than management and sacrificed family time were completely forgotten. Some of the best workers there are treated and compensated as they do not exist.

Milwaukee Electric Tool Response

Dec 29, 2013Talent Acquisition Manager

Communication can be a challenge in an organization that is growing as rapidly as MET. We know we are not perfect and will continue to improve for the sake of our people, growth and success of the ... More

Burn out, total focus is bottom line

Current Employee - Manager in Brookfield, WI
    Current Employee - Manager in Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Milwaukee Electric Tool full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Okay pay and competitive benefits.

Cons

Unethical, can't trust senior management, will throw people under the bus to protect themselves.

There are newer employer reviews for Milwaukee Electric Tool