Mimecast

www.mimecast.com

Top Notch Company!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsMimecast is a great place to work because of the people. Management cares about employees well-being and professional growth and support this belief with training and opportunities to advance when ready. The office is fun, lively and can be seen as work hard play hard. I am happy to work for such a great company with an awesome product.

ConsThe benefits are the area that I think are lacking, the medical and dental coverage is great but PTO and flex time could be improved as well as implementing some other perks. With this being said I have seen a noticeable change in management implementing new programs to address these issues as we now have free lunch a couple times a week and free breakfast!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! This is a great company with an excellent product that with your leadership will only continue to get better!

Don't expect to make a difference

Senior Technical Operations Engineer (Former Employee) Waltham, MA

I worked at Mimecast

Pros: Large multi-continental network Start-up environment Good compensation package Cons: 24x7 pager duty where you will be woken up each night to perform mundane tasks that can be automated No documentation of how to support the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people that you hire. What's the point of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing company culture!

Sales and Marketing Administrator (Former Employee) Johannesburg (South Africa)

I worked at Mimecast as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great company culture they really care and look after you! If you are into your health and fitness there are programms to support… Cons: If high performance and hectic targets are not for you,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mimecast.

Worked for Mimecast? Contribute to the Community!