Mimecast
www.mimecast.com London, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

One of the few places where I feel at home

Developer (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsThe thing that you would love the most at Mimecast is the friendly environment and supportive & encouraging colleagues. The administration cares a lot about their employees' health and fitness.

ConsThe only thing I hate are the roof windows. I like dark environments to work in and this is just too much light for me. Apart from that, everything is just perfect.

Small Market Business

SMB (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mimecast full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work environment, Growing company, $10 for lunch everyday, three… Cons: Growing companies come with growing pains. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Experience

Software Development Intern (Former Employee)
    Watertown, MA

I worked at Mimecast as an intern for less than a year

Pros: *The work you do as an intern is very much self… Cons: *Different departments can get cliquey. *Coordinating with the London office can become… Advice to Senior Management: *Remember to keep on keeping your employees happy. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mimecast.

Worked for Mimecast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mimecast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mimecast CEO Peter Bauer. All reviews posted anonymously by Mimecast employees.