Minacs

www.minacs.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Minacs

I have become more disciplined and professional in my work.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Minacs

Pros

Cons

The employees are sometimes overworked and underpaid. Management put to much emphasis on increased productivity without proper compensation on cash and non-cash benefits.

They should take care of their employees especially the ones in the Human Resources department. Giving overtime pays when it is due doesn't hurt much on their pockets when the company profited much from employees arduous toil. They work like hell, but "excessively" underpaid.

335 Other Employee Reviews for Minacs (View Most Recent)

I have become more disciplined and professional in my work.

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Minacs

Pros

People are happy and easy to get along with. The company has a strong sense of being family oriented. Learn many things about work especially the ones in recruiting.

Cons

So very let down by a company that claims "greatness".

Current Employee - As Needed (Customer Service / Security) in Moncton, NB (Canada)

I have been working at Minacs

Pros

The people, first and foremost is the top reason to work here. I'm not talking about management, I'm talking about the little guys like you and me that work HARD at what we do.
    The benefits package - it's PASSABLE, but not anything to really jump at.
    The resume - the longer you're with an employer, the better it looks for you.

Cons

The pay rate - far too little compared to other companies that offer the same type of work.
    Performance Reviews - they don't happen. Some people are a year behind in getting theirs.
    Communication from management is virtually non-existant - One manager states something, another manager doesn't know, and a third tells you something completely different. Their management communicates multiple "proper solutions" for the same task to multiple managers resulting in nothing done.
    Pay issues - sometimes takes the company two and a half months to fix something that LEGALLY is to take no longer than one week.
    Advancement is non-existent unless you're actually liked by management - no regard is given to actual competencies in any fashion.
    Weekly quality evaluations/meetings don't take place at all as they're supposed to. You have to assume you're doing things right until you're handed a letter to sign telling you you're not doing things correctly.
    Work requests for malfunctioning equipment (a terminal or even a simple mouse replacement) can take up to three weeks. Where is the delegation?

Listen to everybody around you. A company doesn't stand without its employees - and at the rate that Minacs is losing them at the Moncton site, it won't stand at all for long. Those of us that actually put out feedback on a consistent basis are those that CARE about things - we do this for a reason.

Have Deepak Patel himself come to visit this particular Minacs site and spend ONE-ON-ONE time with a good number of us employees and allow us to professionally speak our mind and show him first hand what needs to be improved (of which I'm sure he is not aware).

There are newer employer reviews for Minacs