Minacs

www.minacs.com
  www.minacs.com
There are newer employer reviews for Minacs

Decent Place to work

Former Employee - Temporary Employee-Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Minacs

Pros

Good training, fair expectations, cool co-workers

Cons

Lots of rules--very structured environment

You get what you measure--grading employees on "Adherence" is really just finding out how well they sit in their chairs--find more meaningful metrics, like how are they treating the customers?

322 Other Employee Reviews for Minacs (View Most Recent)

This job just plain sucks!

Former Employee - Legal CRM in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Legal CRM in Austin, TX

I worked at Minacs

Pros

This by far has been the worst job that I have had in my 31 years of my life. In my position as a "paralegal" I worked for three bosses, Minacs, IBM, and General Motors. I don't think none of them had a clue what was going. One day there was a set of procedures from Minacs, the other day from IBM, an another day from General Motors and all of them were contradiction to one another. Therefore, it left the employees just hanging in the air with no clear guidance of what was going on. At the end of my time at Minacs I just did not care. The good thing is that management apparently did not care either because I use to go to a strip club close by for a couple of hours and management did not notice or care that I was gone. The pay at the beginning was good till I got a 2% at the end of the year and thats because all the employees griped about getting a raise. The job it self withour management and 1000000 rules is fairly easy.

Cons

Everything. If you are young and want career progression this is not the place for you. If you see an add that say paralegal job or legal agent run and run Foresst Gump style. If I would have known what I know now about Minacs I would have never taken the job. I wasted two years of my life there. Any potential employer will look at you and say what type of legal experience did you get there and you will have a hard time explainin your self because you dont get no type of paralegal experience. Every day I came into work I felt like the main character of the movie Office Space. The job is so repetitative. You also work as a "paralegal" in a call center enviroment with all it rules. There is no career progression what so ever because you look at management and they are making less money that you. So the incentive moving up the ladder is complete gone. The benifits are avarage compare to a third world country. HR acts that they care but they also don't have a clue what is going on.

If they care what they said I would but I know they don't.

People seeking fair treatment

Current Employee - Legal CRM in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Legal CRM in Austin, TX

I have been working at Minacs

Pros

We are contracted to General Motors, get supplier discounts on new GM vehicle purchases and other makes that uses Minac's services. Inside information regarding bulletin and new vehicles is nice.

Cons

Micro management at it's best. All management cares about is numbers and stats. People are treated like elementary school kids. The department I'm in should not have to adhere to logging in and out for breaks and follow the stringent call center rules.

Get IBM out of the picture. My check comes from Minacs, but I am told that we are contracted to IBM and IBM is contracted to Minacs and Minacs to GM.

There are newer employer reviews for Minacs