Mind Over Machines

Company Experience

Current Employee - Database Administrator
Current Employee - Database Administrator

I have been working at Mind Over Machines

Pros

-Good holidays
-Good people to work around
-Good environment. Employees are good and cooperative with each other. So finding good friends.

Cons

-Pay raise problems as it always
-Negotiation in starting
-Implementing new offers and bonuses are pending. So would be better to improve these.

-Average salary would make employees happy in their life. Below average would make an employee stressful in his or her life.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Mind Over Machines (View Most Recent)

Awesome Place to Work with great people, developing great projects with newer technology

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Mind Over Machines full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Mind Over Machines is composed of smart, dedicated people that want to see every employee succeed, which in turn helps the company succeed. If any questions should arise, all teammates will answer them quickly and honestly.The projects are interesting and very innovative.

Upper management is always willing to listen to employees and want feedback about what is working within the company. In addition, they also want to know what can we change, and what can be work on to make the company a fantastic place to work.The CEO, Tom Loveland, is fantastic, caring, and wants his employees to feel valued.

I have been in the business for over 10 years and this is one of the best technology companies I have ever worked for.

Cons

Honestly I haven't found anything negative yet. Management bends over backwards to keep you happy.

Keep doing what your doing

Excellent and Ideal Workplace

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Mind Over Machines as an intern

Pros

As an intern, this is exactly the type of work and office setting that I was looking to work in and I've really enjoyed my time here so far.

Excellent work-life balance
    "Open door policy"- all the employees are friendly and willing to talk & help one another
    Great company and office culture- Professional but relaxed
    Everyone loves the work they do and enjoys a challenge
    Employees are given independence to work on what they need
    Management is always helpful and available without micromanaging

Cons

I haven't seen any problems here. It seems as if problems do arise, the management team would be completely open to talking about it and fixing it.

There are newer employer reviews for Mind Over Machines