Company Experience

Current Employee - Database Administrator
Current Employee - Database Administrator

I have been working at Mind Over Machines

Pros

-Good holidays -Good people to work around -Good environment. Employees are good and cooperative with each other. So finding good friends.

Cons

-Pay raise problems as it always -Negotiation in starting -Implementing new offers and bonuses are pending. So would be better to improve these.

Advice to Management

-Average salary would make employees happy in their life. Below average would make an employee stressful in his or her life.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Awesome Place to Work with great people, developing great projects with newer technology

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Mind Over Machines full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Mind Over Machines is composed of smart, dedicated people that want to see every employee succeed, which in turn helps the company succeed. If any questions should arise, all teammates will answer them quickly and honestly.The projects are interesting and very innovative. Upper management is always willing to listen to employees and want feedback about what is working within the company. In addition, they also want to know what can we change, and what can be work on to make the company a fantastic place to work.The CEO, Tom Loveland, is fantastic, caring, and wants his employees to feel valued. I have been in the business for over 10 years and this is one of the best technology companies I have ever worked for.

Cons

Honestly I haven't found anything negative yet. Management bends over backwards to keep you happy.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

2. Micro management

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at Mind Over Machines

Pros

Team members were friendly and good team players.

Cons

micro management.Since they doesn't have many clients ,frequent lay off's.There is no job security.