There are newer employer reviews for Mindbank Consulting Group

Negative atmosphere, bad work environment

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Colorado Springs, CO
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Mindbank Consulting Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is about average for the positions offered.

Cons

The Mindbank Recruiters are horrible. It took 4 months to get an official job offer, and during that 4 months if I checked up once or twice a month I got rude responses for checking to see the progress of the "new hire adjudication process" and it always took at least a week to get either my phone call or email replied to. The employees really dont care if you work with them, the attitude is all employees are a dime a dozen and they can get new ones with the snap of a finger. This company is all about pushing people into contracts which would be good because you will be working with other people, but they are slow about doing it and make you wait on them, but keep telling you that there is a contract they are placing you in. They are not on the ball with anything, new hire paperwork, starting a new contract or anything really. They dont do in person meets and usually communicate through email and phone calls but dont like it if the employee initiates the phone call or email.

Advice to Management

Take a look first off of your recruiting personnel and maybe see how they look to prospective employees, that should have been my first sign this company was a lemon.

Other Employee Reviews for Mindbank Consulting Group

1. great company

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Mindbank Consulting Group as a contractor

Pros

Unlike most contracting companies, this one provides benefits as well as a paycheck. I have medical, dental, and vision. Also, the rate they negotiated was competitive.

Cons

Although the company will make a monthly check in call by the hr manager, it would be nice if the account rep would make more regular contact.

dissatisfied

Current Employee - IT Professional
    Current Employee - IT Professional

Pros

We get paid every two weeks, although I get the feeling that they're going to go under within the next year.

Cons

No raises, nor reviews. Benefits have been cut, while health insurance costs have risen. Little to no communication happens between management and employees. We don't even know who works there anymore, and we don't believe an HR professional does anymore.

Advice to Management

Realize why you're in business - YOUR PEOPLE. Care about them.