Mindray
www.mindray.com Shenzhen, China 5000+ Employees

Products are a great value, company does right by customer and sales force

Sales Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mindray

ProsFast growth company with considerable opportunity. Taking market share from vulnerable, complacent market share leaders .
Mindray managed their Datascope acquisition very well. They left the management team intact.. A number of employees who left have come back, which is a testament to it being a good place to work.

ConsWe are not invited to many opportunities as we are not yet not a household name. Sales people must be comfortable as pioneers at this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure you invest in support channels to keep up with growth. Provide equity opportunities for sales peoplle and sales management.

Sales and support Mindray (Datascope) monitors, central stations, and anesthesia machines.

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Mindray

Pros: Great place to start medical sales career. Good, solid training program, nice benefits,… Cons: Mirco-management! Seasoned reps need not apply. Quotas will be set well above attainable, and number one priority is where is the next deal.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating reps like they are entry level. You hire high… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

International Experience, Medical Background, Mindray Mexico and Mindray Brazil Management Experience

Managing Director (Current Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Mindray full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 1. Fast Growth; 2. Growing Industry; 3. Be able to know and contact with different… Cons: Not so sensitive for employees feeling, Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to employees' feeling More

There are newer reviews on Mindray.

Worked for Mindray? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mindray reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mindray CEO Li Xiting. All reviews posted anonymously by Mindray employees.