Mindray

www.mindray.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mindray

Sales and support Mindray (Datascope) monitors, central stations, and anesthesia machines.

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Mindray

Pros

Great place to start medical sales career. Good, solid training program, nice benefits, and decent territory layouts. Employees are given good opportunity to make decent money.

Cons

Mirco-management! Seasoned reps need not apply. Quotas will be set well above attainable, and number one priority is where is the next deal. It is very difficult to properly build long term relationships with customers, because you will get a call everyday to see where you are and when you are bringing in the next deal.

Stop treating reps like they are entry level. You hire high quality, talented people, treat them accordingly. Your turnover will go WAY down.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Mindray (View Most Recent)

Every year more pressure was applied to wish sales number were met

I worked at Mindray full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great group of very hardworking sales team

Cons

Very few achieved sales plan due to unachievable sales goals . Every year management put more pressure on its sales force to pull in business . Many times customers would get angry with our pressure tactic which was not lead to a health long term relationship.

Not a utilized or important member of the company.

Former Employee - Electrical Engineering in Mahwah, NJ
    Former Employee - Electrical Engineering in Mahwah, NJ

I worked at Mindray as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Many different medical devices with an international presence. Personal growth with regard to FDA experience.

Cons

Very little company pride or cohesiveness. I never felt as if I was a wanted or necessary member of the organization in my time at MIndray. Virtually all proceedings must go through the headquarters in China, making for various obstacles such as time and language barriers.

Create a better, more friendly company environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Mindray