Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute
minnlung.com Minneapolis, MN 150 to 499 Employees

Run to the nearest exit

Employee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute full-time for more than a year

ProsCan't think of any. The cons so far outweigh the pros. There is just no benefit to working here. It is such a toxic and negative environment. Except for one or two doctors who they themselves seem perplexed abut how things are run.

ConsThe worst work environment I have ever experienced. Wouldn't recomment this place to my worst enemy. The Management is an embarassment. Rules by intimidation and ridicule. Constant stress. Backstabbing and back biting are not only encouraged but rewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat management? This isn't management. This is the worst run business I have ever seen and I've been in this line of work for some time now. I have never seen such suspicious and negative environment fostered by management, Actively seeking elsewhere as are the majority I work with. Turnover is astounding.

Good doctors, poor management

I have been working at Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: if you need a job just to get by until you… Cons: very little chance for promotion, extremely high turn over of employees, poor moral, hostile and harrassing environment, interdepartmental fighting, teamwork discouraged,elitist management style ( do… Advice to Senior Management: you know what the problem is but you refuse to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dire Need of Leadership Changes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good Physicians. The doctors are good. Cons: Leadership is is sorely lacking. Very negative work environment and a lot of unhappy staff. Moral is extremely low. The mentality that… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the finger pointing mentality. Treat staff better. Hang onto… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute.

Worked for Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute CEO Mitchell G. Kaye. All reviews posted anonymously by Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute employees.