Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute

Add Review

Run to the nearest exit

Current Employee - Employee
Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Can't think of any. The cons so far outweigh the pros. There is just no benefit to working here. It is such a toxic and negative environment. Except for one or two doctors who they themselves seem perplexed abut how things are run.

Cons

The worst work environment I have ever experienced. Wouldn't recomment this place to my worst enemy. The Management is an embarassment. Rules by intimidation and ridicule. Constant stress. Backstabbing and back biting are not only encouraged but rewarded.

Advice to Management

What management? This isn't management. This is the worst run business I have ever seen and I've been in this line of work for some time now. I have never seen such suspicious and negative environment fostered by management, Actively seeking elsewhere as are the majority I work with. Turnover is astounding.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good doctors, poor management

I have been working at Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

if you need a job just to get by until you find a good job, this place might be what you're looking for.

Cons

very little chance for promotion, extremely high turn over of employees, poor moral, hostile and harrassing environment, interdepartmental fighting, teamwork discouraged,elitist management style ( do as i say, not as i do), treats employees as commodities instead of assets, i have been told several times that i am replaceable, verbally abusing manage and coworkers. they are not family friendly heaven forbid you have a family crisis or need to change your schedule to accommodate your family's needs.

Advice to Management

you know what the problem is but you refuse to fix it to the deyriment of the patients and the company.

2. Dire Need of Leadership Changes

I worked at Minnesota Lung Center and Sleep Institute full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good Physicians. The doctors are good.

Cons

Leadership is is sorely lacking. Very negative work environment and a lot of unhappy staff. Moral is extremely low. The mentality that is prevalent is negative behavior is rewarded and telling on others is encouraged. Staff are not encouraged to be happy and get along.

Advice to Management

Stop the finger pointing mentality. Treat staff better. Hang onto and stop firing good staff and managers. Seriously needs new Leadership.