Minnesota State Universities System
www.mnscu.edu Saint Paul, MN 5000+ Employees

The work is challenging and satisfying knowing that you are helping students and the state of Minnesota.

Saint Paul, MN

ProsThe people that work at MnSCU are passionate about what they do and the mission of the organization. The work is challenging and inspiring given that it is a transformational time for higher education.

ConsWith the states diminishing support of public higher education we have seen layoffs and good employees moving on to positions in other sectors, this is sad.

MnSCU system office

OAS Principal (Current Employee)
    Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Minnesota State Universities System full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: New administration is innovative and forward thinking Cons: Management is micro-managing everything! Creativity of staff is sometimes… Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Secure and slow paced but if you're looking for decent money, look elsewhere.

Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee)
    Saint Paul, MN

Pros: Rather secure but not as bulletproof as many think. Good health and dental coverage. If you're… Cons: Drastically lower wages than in the private sector. Wage freeze since 2009 is driving away any talented individuals. You're left with people who just want to… Advice to Senior Management: Fight for every last dollar from the State and try… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Minnesota State Universities System.

Worked for Minnesota State Universities System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Minnesota State Universities System reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Minnesota State Universities System employees.