There are newer employer reviews for Minted

Paid the bills but didn't provide me with a new skillset (other than learning Salesforce).

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Minted as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

The people in Operations. CS and DA reps work together to troubleshoot customer orders to any degree. They work together to figure out technical glitches. They make the customers happy. They are wonderful people who make the best out of their current positions. Bagel Mondays and Thursday Lunches were a nice perk as well. Learned how to use Salesforce.

Cons

Where to start? Working during holidays and weekends were not ideal but came with the territory due to the nature of the position, but still a downside. If you started in Operations, there's no real room to grow and work outside of Operations. Protocol processes were not always streamlined; elements were changed and not always known by everyone on the team. The whole Operations team should know the same information to do things; there wasn't universal knowledge all the time. Computers weren't always optimized for team members. For example, if a CS rep sat down at a computer and not all of the programs he/she utilized were on the computer or working, he/she would have to move to another computer. Little things like that detracted from getting the job done. Communication improved through the year with the company but there wasn't that extra push to make sure everyone was in the loop was not always enforced. Pay was decent but not enough to keep you at a place that didn't know how to appreciate your worth and talent.

Pay attention to your talent. Provide your talent with an incentive to stay with you. Pay them with they deserve.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Minted (View Most Recent)

Production Designer

Former Employee - Production Designer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Production Designer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Minted as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

-I worked with delightful fun people, some of which I am still friends with to this day.
    -I got paid to do a light, fun creative job
    -I could pay my December bills

Cons

-It was only for a week
    -I couldn't work more hours
    -there wasn't a work to hire opportunity or any other career opportunities available

Create more work for artists and designers

Fast paced, great experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Minted as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunity to learn.
    Working with amazing people: engineers, designers, etc.
    Fantastic culture

Cons

Hourly employees paid less than ideal wage.

There are newer employer reviews for Minted

Worked for Minted? Contribute to the Community!