Minute Clinic

There are newer employer reviews for Minute Clinic

Provider in a Box

Former Employee - Family Nurse Practitioner in Minneapolis, MN
Former Employee - Family Nurse Practitioner in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Minute Clinic part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Limited scope of practice.
Good management in the Minneapolis, MN area.
Fellow providers very supportive.

Cons

Working entirely alone; a lot of technology -ok if working, pure hell if not; busy locations are exhausting; some patients are terribly rude; MC providers do DOT physicals and I do not feel this is appropriate in this setting; working in a small room; once a patient signs in at the kiosk you are pressured to see them even if they need to be referred out.

Move toward the Target Clinic model where there is more space and provider works with a medical assistant.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Minute Clinic (View Most Recent)

Worse Job I have ever had!!!

Former Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Greenville, SC
    Former Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Greenville, SC

I worked at Minute Clinic part-time

Pros

Most patients are very appreciative of the convenience.

Cons

They are all about numbers & do not care about the actual care you give but only the quantity of pts seen. I couldn't work in an environment like this!

Terrible work environment- being locked in a little cubicle all day -- too much administrative work. Tell prospective employees the facts up front!!

Absolutely the worst

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

I have been working at Minute Clinic

Pros

Good benefits. Thats it thats good.

Cons

Horrible Management, job not what you are hired for, no respect or praise, worst pay ever had in my life. This company takes more and more away from you and brings down your morale.

Pay your employees what they are worth. Dont make them work a job if they are not good at it. When a manager berades you in front of other employees, talks about other employees to her employees, whispers with management about employees...then upper management needs to do something when its reported instead of turning away from it cause you dont want to deal with it. When you hire an employee for a specific job dont make them work the another job on top of it and not pay them accordingly. When you take away bonuses and overtime and then talk about all the new clinics and growth and money you are making its a total morale crusher, especially when we count on those bonuses and overtime to supplement the bad pay we are getting and we worked so hard to help make that money. All the engagement meetings and surveys do nothing. You dont listen to us anyways. If you want happy employees, then help us, dont hurt us. Benefits are great but they pay is the worst I've ever experienced and so is the management. Pay and treatment from my immediate manager are my biggest gripes. Plus no advancement in this company and cannot use the skills I learned in school so no where for me to go. Respect your employees...we earn you the money which we never see.

There are newer employer reviews for Minute Clinic