Minute Clinic
www.minuteclinic.com Minneapolis, MN 50 to 149 Employees

Work Life

I have been working at Minute Clinic

ProsMinute Clinic flollows national standards of care. We work independently. The pay is pretty good for the area i live in. I like having a complete electronic health record.

ConsRight now they are changing many things including trying to bring more primary care type things in for us to be able to see. Sometimes there isn't great communication fromt eh corporate office down to the providers in the office. What you know and hear depends on how much communication you have with your immediate supervisor.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorprate level management needs to figure out what its like actually seeing patients and working everyday at a clinic. many times they pass down things to us that make no sense or that are overwhelmingly difficult to get going at a local level.

Great niche, professional, - but also micro-managed, and everyone is overworked!!

Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Minute Clinic full-time for more than a year

Pros: Smart and much needed concept, flexible hours, decent pay. Cons: Can you say MICRO MANAGEMENT...Providers are preoccupied with learning how to avoid violating the guidelines (which are VERY different from actual scholastic preparedness) - you… Advice to Senior Management: Pay increase for clinical leads, please. We got your back,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Developing processes, can be tough to adapt as they make the changes necessary

Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee)
Hartford, CT

I have been working at Minute Clinic full-time for more than a year

Pros: Independence was good but autonomy was not real when I… Cons: Isolation, penalties for being overworked and not getting enough breaks,… Advice to Senior Management: engage engage engage and do it with sincerity. my manager was rude and insincere… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Minute Clinic.

Worked for Minute Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Minute Clinic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Minute Clinic CEO Andrew Sussman. All reviews posted anonymously by Minute Clinic employees.