There are newer employer reviews for Minuteman Press

Great positive experience with plenty to learn!

Former Employee - Graphic Designer/Print Tech in Woodbridge, VA
Former Employee - Graphic Designer/Print Tech in Woodbridge, VA

I worked at Minuteman Press

Pros

Usually a smaller shop compared to some of the other places which means you become more hands on with the entire operation. The resources at hand were fantastic. If at any time I had a question on how to put together a project there were a large number of people from other shops and Corporate that I could call and get a walk through.

Cons

The pay was not as high as I would have liked. The problem however is that the shop I was at was brand new.

Advice to Management

I really have nothing negative to say to corporate. From the time I was at the shop I felt that it was a good company to work for.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great leadership, staff well trained and shop runs smoothly for most part....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

I have been working at Minuteman Press

Pros

Great management style, expect results but also allow you to value family and social life. Mostly nice people and relatively calm environment when not on deadline.

Cons

Pay scale is probably below average for this area, but fair. Certain long tenured people can be VERY moody and difficult to deal with. Also tendency by some to take advantage of relaxed atmosphere and surf net instead of work.

Advice to Management

Maybe just lock certain "social sites" from net access.....only half kidding here folks. My manager/ President is very good and I am proud to work for him.

2. Terrible terrible terrible

Former Employee - Graphic Designer
    Former Employee - Graphic Designer

I worked at Minuteman Press full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work hours 9:30-4:30 easy work

Cons

- Boss is never there - boss scams and takes advantage of people - boss has no respect for loyal (or any) employees - all programs are pirated - not a good workplace environment - very dirty and unorganized - very low pay (min. wage.) and no opportunities to make more or move up - I can go on and on!