Miovision Technologies

www.miovision.com
  www.miovision.com
There are newer employer reviews for Miovision Technologies

Great people to work with

Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Waterloo, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I worked at Miovision Technologies

Pros

Worked with lots of great and interesting people. Since it was a small company, there were many opportunities to try new things.

Cons

Since the company did not have established roots, there were not many career advancement opportunities for those who were not computer engineers.

Keep treating employees with respect & dignity.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Miovision Technologies (View Most Recent)

Wenn möglich, Finger weg. Avoid if possible

I have been working at Miovision Technologies

(Translated from English)

Pros

Lockere Kleiderordnung, viel Verantwortung, Bandbreite von Aufgaben, frischer Kaffee

Informal dress code, lots of responsibility, variety of tasks, free coffee

Cons

Leider kein Ort, um Karriere zu machen, egal wie talentiert du bist.

Im oberen Management mangelt es an Integrität und Verstand. Leitende Manager sind unprofessionell und sehr unerfahren, und das merkt man.

Es regiert das Chaos. Es gibt wenig klare Prozesse, und die, die es gibt, werden oft ignoriert.

Harte Arbeit wird weder gewürdigt noch belohnt. Arbeitszeit ist sehr lang, und Gehälter sind dürftig.

Sadly, it is not the place for anyone to make a career, no matter how talented you are.

Top management lacks integrity and general common sense. Senior managers are unprofessional and very inexperienced, and it shows.

Chaos reigns. There are few processes and those that exist are very often ignored.

Hard work is neither respected nor rewarded. Hours are very long and salaries are pitiful.

Schafft Transparenz und Vertrauen auf allen Ebenen der Firma. Nur so kann sie überleben.

Create transparency and trust throughout all levels of the company. This is the only way to survive.

Love the breadth of Technologies

I have been working at Miovision Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The work is super interesting, computer vision, machine learning, front/ backend server development and embedded systems. The management team encourages us to move across technologies to gain breadth and depth.
    We are actually empowered. I love the ability to have a significant impact in the direction the company takes.

Cons

Given the empowerment culture there are times when it is uncomfortable as developers that we need to set direction. There a lot to do and we need more people.

Keep driving the culture (Empowerment, Passion for success). Keep on only hiring top people.

There are newer employer reviews for Miovision Technologies