Mirapoint
www.mirapoint.com Sunnyvale, CA 50 to 149 Employees

No issue here

Sunnyvale, CA

ProsVery flexible with family life, and understanding when issues come up. Senior staff is very sociable and listens but also understands they can't think of it all and require others to pitch in and come up with ideas and implementing those ideas.

ConsPeople tend to do their own thing, not a lot cross pollination.

Advice to Senior ManagementSo far I don't have any issues the way the company is being run. I think some hard choices had to be made and they where made. Continue the open lines of communication.

Good experience at an e-mail appliance manufacturer

Senior Support Engineer (Former Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Mirapoint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Get to work with many very smart and motivated people Cons: The lack of structure sometimes made it difficult to keep… Advice to Senior Management: provide a training on Support processes and tools, so that in addition to learning… More

Competing with Microsoft Exchange

Product Line Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Mirapoint

Pros: Mirapoint's products are sold as an appliance - which is… Cons: Competing with entrenched competition Microsoft Exchange - not a very… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out your strategy for competing against Microsoft. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mirapoint.

Worked for Mirapoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mirapoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mirapoint CEO Jeff Witous. All reviews posted anonymously by Mirapoint employees.